Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

PETA would be having a fit right now. XD

This game was hilarious, especially when you finally got the hedgehog into space. I wish I would have had to max out everything first though, to make it more of a challenge and a longer game. but nonetheless, when he got launched into space, I couldn't help but laugh. Very good game, as usual from Armor Games, and on your part, as well. 5/5, 9/10, because of it's shortness of length.

Exit Path Exit Path

Epic just doesn't cut it...

...When describing this game. The difficulty level was done perfectly, proving to be a challenge at some points, but not frustratingly hard. I also love the "Freedom" which then turns out to be a death trap for the runners. Very well done, I applaud this. 5/5 and 10/10.

Canabalt Canabalt

This oozes win

I, on the other hand, do not. However, this is a very good game, I love games of this style, since there's always the possibility of beating your score and rejoicing for the rest of the day (If you like these games as much as I do.). As others said, re-entering windows is very frustrating, but makes it worth while when you finally get through one. Very well done, 5/5 and 10/10.

Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

I love this with a passion

And other games similar to this. I could stay up all night playing this trying to get all the achievements. (Or two hours, I already got 50% ^.^) I'm favoriting this game. 5/5 and 10/10. Good job, mate.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Nothing short of "Epic"

As my summary said, this game is nothing short of mind-numbing epicness. For some reason, it lags in parts when a lot of stuff is going on (I guess it would do that on any computer, though), however, that didn't take away any of the enjoyment I got from this game. Tricky (I believe that's the clown's name) actually kind of scared me in the more tricky parts. All my 10 and 5 R belong to this.